Thursday, May 8, 2008

Here's the culprit...

Last week Tate was especially naughty, mean, wouldn't sleep and just seemed aggrivated by most things! On Friday night we had some friends over and we were playing in the backyard when I happened to look in his ear only to see something big and black. I at first had pictures in my mind of it being a huge caterpillar or something of that disgusting nature so I went inside to see if I could fish it out. After much fighting, kicking, screaming, biting etc. Drew and I decided it wasn't going to come out by our doing, but we would have to go to the dr. So the next morning I made Drew take him to the dr. to get whatever it was out. The dr. thought it was maybe just a big ball of wax but to our surprise when they fished it out it was this....

A ROCK!!!!!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

What is that little kid thinking?? You can't just go shoving stuff in your ears! I'm glad they could get it out though, no wonder he was so upset!

Unknown said...

Poor kid! I am glad you took a picture! :)

Garrett said...

holy cow!

better start checking his nose for pennies, not the couch.

AmyJo said...

Oh my goodness! When Maliya was about his age I found a big silver bead in her ear right before we were getting on an airplane! I was freaking out! Kids are so silly! :)