Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Big Blue Eyes


I have been posting a lot lately, but when I get such cute pictures I want to share! Chayse is starting to be such a silly girl! She absolutely LOVES to be naked. She can be screaming and crying and as soon as I take her diaper off she is all smiles. It makes us laugh so hard! I just love this little girl so much and thank heaven for her every day. She has such a special spirit and it just so dang cute you want to kiss her all day long!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so much like you AND drew! What a cutie!!! I love so many posts.

Idaho Hodges said...

Cute!! And wow, look at those eyes.

Kelsey said...

THAT FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH! It's SOOO cute. I can't wait to kiss her and hold her, in just TWO DAYS!!! She is soooooo cute.

Bon said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! How can you not just squish her all day long.....I really need to get me one!:)

Rasmussen Family said...

She is so cute!! I just want to take her home!! Hope everything is going good. School is almost out so we will have to do something!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Look at those big eyes!!! I would be posting like crazy if she were mine as well.

Stacie Hawley said...

So cute...love her blue eyes!!

Pearl Girl said...

(hey its me your NICU neighbor) Chayse is adorable and has sure grown since I last checked your blog. Cute, Cute family you have. Rawlin is growning into a little man. SOOOO crazy.(its funny-he too LOVES to be naked, or just to be changed he is incredible ticklish and its so funny.

Anonymous said...

Lisa! Post the Blessing pictures so I can see them!