We are very lucky to live by family where our kids get to play with their cousins any time they want! Slade, Teagan and Logan are best buddies with Tate following in their shadow. McKenzie and Hailey have so much fun playing dress up and being silly together. We love Clynt and Kim's kids so much and it is so fun to have them so close together in age. Chayse is lucky too- she'll have 2 cousins only a few months younger than her. It makes me wish that my family lived closer so Luke and baby #2 could play too!

Every Sunday Grandpa Keith eats a bag of popcorn...without fail. Since all the grandkids are getting older they think they need to join in the fun and now we have to make several bags! Poor Keith was tired of sharing just one. The kids and Keith usually end up making a huge mess on the carpet because it seems more hits the floor than their mouths. They are all so cute!!!
5 comments:
I love that your kids are able to have lots of cousins! I always thought it was so incredibly unfortunate that we never had family around like that to entertain us. Hopefully I'll have kids someday... so wait a few years before you pop out another one so our kid(s) can MAYBE be around the same age.
I agree with Kelsey. We got gipped... no cousins. It looks like they are having tons of fun. Definately something to be jealous about.
Unfortunately for you crazy ladies... I am not giving birth again. I think I have populated enough! The dr. even gave me permission to stop so you better have cousins around the same age with eachother! I will just have the cool older kids to babysit and stuff like that!
That is so fun to have family and cousins around!
Oh my goodness those pictures are adorable!! I love how Tate is looking up at the boys like he wants to be just like them!! How fun! Man it makes me so Idaho-sick. I want to come visit. By the way. I hope you guys decide to come up for Memorial Day. It'd be a blast!
Post a Comment