
Melissa , Kinsley, McKenzie, Me after the recital
Lyrical Costume
Kinsley, Kayeli, McKenzie
Before the show in their jazz costume

Tonight was McKenzie's dance recital and she did AWESOME! Her teachers are two really great and fun girls who went to school with Uncle Brady! They did two dances... a jazz dance to the song "Break Your Heart" and their lyrical dance to a Miley Cyrus song called "I Miss You". If I knew how to get you to be able to listen to them I would because they are awesome. McKenzie looked like an absolute angel and is so graceful and talented. In one part of the song the other girls lift her in the air and she just shined. It made me cry! I am so proud of her for accomplishing so much this year and working so hard at dance. She is such a special girl who has the world awaiting her! We love you KENZIE BUG!
5 comments:
Like I have said a million times, I can't handle her being so big and grown up already. It also scares me that she is so gorgeous already... she is going to have a tough time keeping the boys away from her. I am so proud of her! I can't wait to see her. Hopefully she will teach me some dance moves!
Ooh my gosh she looks so pretty. I can't believe she's a dancer. She definately didn't get that grace and coordination from us McClintocks. I wish I could have been there!!!! Give her a big kiss for me and tell her I'll see her in 2 weeks!
Gorgeous! Looks like she is having a lot of fun! Maliya had her dance recital on Saturday also!
Go McKenzie!! I hope you're with us next year. Kinsley would be sad if you're not.
She looks sooooo grown up in those pictures! What a cutie pie! I bet she was fantastic!! Wish we could have seen her dance!!
You go Kenzie!!:)
Post a Comment