




Usually we don't do anything too exciting and this year was no exception! Grandma Patty had the 3 older kids stay the night at her house so we had a great time relaxing at home Thursday night with Chayse. We thought we would have the greatest evening ever... do something wild and crazy but this is how the conversation went...
Me: It's only 10, what should we do... we only have Chayse.
Drew: I don't know, what do you want to do?
Me: Something spontaneous or wild and crazy!!!
Drew: Let's sleep with the lights off in the whole house!
OH MY GOODNESS WE ARE LAME!!!! And that is what we did! So we did get to sleep in a little which Drew really needed and then we went to Idaho Falls and it was fantastic. I recommend driving down 17th st. on the 4th of July at 1pm because no one is on the roads. We bought the boys a new bed and went to Sam's club to get our favorite fruit snacks.
When Patty and Keith brought the kids home we went and got some fireworks and my all time favorite sparklers and the kids had a great time. They loved everything about the day and the best part is how much fun time we got to spend together as a family doing what we love most... having fun and making messes!
I also just have to say how much I LOVE that our ward puts out flags in everyone's yard on Holidays and yesterday was no exception. I love looking up and down the street and seeing nothing but the American Flag.
4 comments:
Staying home does not sound lame at all. I am usually gung ho on the fourth, but it was so hot and I was terribly uncomfortable. Thank you for always leaving me such sweet comments Lee Lee, you always make my day.
Sounds like a good relaxing time! :) Glad you had fun!
How nice! When do we ever get to stay home?? Where have you been lately? Miss you!
First I am sorry sorry sorry we have not been over. I know I am a loser friend.
Chayse is so cute. I just want to hold her and kiss her.
I need to call you and tell you about Indee's latest thing it reminds me so much of Kenzie at this age. Love you talk to you soon!
Post a Comment