Monday, June 30, 2008

Mesa Falls & Big Springs











Yesterday after church we decided to take the kids on a drive to one of our favorite places... Mesa Falls. It has been such a long time since Drew and I went that we thought it would be so fun to take the kids and see what they thought. Of course they loved it, but then convinced Tate a rock was going to kill him so he was scurred the whole time and kept saying "Rock Die Me" HA! It is such a pretty drive and we had a great time being together as a family. Drew has been working so hard lately the kids have really missed him and it was a perfect outing for everyone to spend time together.




After Mesa Falls we took the kids to Big Springs to feed the fish and that was awesome. Tate especially had a good time with it. It was fun to show our kids what a beautiful place we live!

3 comments:

Idaho Hodges said...

I love the pictures! Especially the one with Drew and the kids on the fence. I so need a new camera.

Bon said...

Oh Lisa such fancy photog work!love it!! I love the last picture also! I hope you blow that up and frame it! It speaks a thousands words and is so precious!!

I haven't been to those places for so long. It looks so beautiful and green! You are such a wonderful mom and always doing fun things with your fam!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I can't believe how big Chase is getting. She is changing so much! All of the pictures are so beautiful, what a photogentic family.