So today has been a wonderful day!!! I went to walmart to get another fabulously cute shirt I found for only 7.50! When you find them that cute and cheap you have to buy in bulk! Anyways, I have been wanting and looking for patio furniture but haven't found something I LOVE for the right price. Well today must have been my lucky day because I went to the walmart patio furniture section and there it was... a beautiful set of chairs and table ON CLEARANCE!!! I asked the man working why the good sale and he said it was because they over ordered. So I went ahead and bought it without much thought of what Drew might say... I hoped he wouldn't be too mad at the price when I first told him how much I saved! :)

So you might be wondering how much I saved??? Well online they sell for 400 but you pay the shipping which equals about the same for what it sells in the store for $498.00. I bought this gorgeous set of furniture for guess how much??????? Only $197!!!! What a screaming good deal! Drew wasn't mad at all and actually happy I found something I love for a great price. He even said they were comfortable. Now I can't wait for more summer BBQ's and time outside!
4 comments:
Just say when... I love it. And yes it was a screaming deal.
Oh my heck! What a bargain shoppin' hot mama you are!! I love it and can't wait for you to cook me some tri-tip, while I am sitting on those comfy chairs salivating! HA!!:) Now show everyone your gorgeous patio and all the other fun projects you have done! You are so fabulous!!!!
I won't tell everyone when you made this purchase... sinner.
Loser!!!!! I can't believe you gave me away. I feel so guilty! It was all for McKenzie
Post a Comment