Yellowstone was an adventure! The kids had a hard time accepting that they got to look out the window a lot! They waited and waited for something really exciting to happen and eventually it did when the buffalo were standing right next to our car! It was such a fun day being together and we were able to make some great memories and will NEVER forget or let Tate forget the way he freaked out at the bad smells of the sulphur pots and we won't EVER forget Chayse's blinky eyes or never ending patty cake and we will NEVER EVER forget how rough it was to "camp". I love Island Park. I love Drew for making these opportunities for us and working so hard that we can do things as a family.
And we also were LUCKY enough to have my sister Jennifer come on Monday to babysit the kids overnight at our house while Drew and I stayed an extra night at the cabin for our anniversary. Drew's grandpa told me once "Don't start counting the years you have been married, it gets depressing with how far you have to go!" Of course he was being a jokster, but I always laugh when I think about it. We have been married now for 9 years and it has been a great 9 years. Busy years, but great ones. I am very very very lucky to have Drew in my life. He is so great to me and to the kids. Here are 9 things about Drew that still bug me... even after 9 years...
1. Paces when he talks on the phone.
2. leaves his hair on the floor when he gives hair cuts (for me to clean up)
3. never does the dishes
4. tosses in his sleep
5. won't ever fill the car up with gas ( only does 30 bucks at a time)
6. NEVER wants to have dessert when we go out to eat... who has to be hungry to eat ice cream?
7. tracks mud in my house
8. is a packrat
9. has unfinished projects I BEG AND BEG AND BEG for him to do until I just do them myself.
HA!! I thought it would be so funny to not go on and on and on about how awesome Drew is and how perfect and fantastic etc. :) Obviously he has millions and qualities I LOVE.
We are sad at how fast the past years have gone but look forward to many many many more years to come!!!
3 comments:
I love Yellowstone! I also have 9 things that bug me about Drew. JUST KIDDING!! Mike on the other hand.... School starts TOMORROW!!! What will we do with ourselves?!? Something together I should think!
What a great trip to Yellowstone. Happy anniversary to Drew and you. Jeff and I just had ours also, 8 years. Time does fly being married.
That is so fun you were able to get away and go stay in Island Park. I love Chayse's pigtails!
Post a Comment