Thursday, December 18, 2008

Look what she has gotten into...

I love it when Chayse makes huge messes! I really JUST DO. I think it is so funny and adorable and fun to watch her get SOOOO excited about everything. I got these pictures when she was least expecting it and she had a great time with the Ben and Jerry's!


It's a good thing she loves her bath as much as ice cream!

7 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

OH she is so cute! How can you just not love that face!!

Idaho Hodges said...

Smart Girl...going for the good stuff!!

Bon said...

She looks so much like Kenzie to me! I can't believe how big she is getting! What a cutie!!

Kelsey said...

ha!! She is sooo cute, I can hardly stand it. She knows what's up with the Half Baked too, that stuff is BOMB!

Mike and Bridgett said...

That is one smart chic! Hot baths and ice cream...already on her way to being a true woman! CUTE!!!

Hannah said...

Who can blame her?! Good choices Chayse!!

Lori Harris said...

Too cute! I love her little bracelet.