Saturday, December 13, 2008

Drew's big day...

Drew has cut his hair himself since the time I met him. Even long before then. Before that his mom cut his hair. He NEVER goes to a professional to get it done... EVER. There have been really good hair cuts and some really BAD haircuts he has done to himself. I have tried to learn and have gotten pretty good at it but Logan sure suffered from me learning. Poor kid had some REALLY REALLY bad hair cuts. Anyways... Rhonda was kind and gracious enough to cut Drew's hair in trade for Drew babysitting cute little Preston so we could go to Walmart and breakfast without ANY children. You heard me right... he watched ALL our kids so we could have some time with just the girls. What a GUY! So I had to make sure and get some pictures of Drew getting his first hair cut from a pro!

No comments: