Our Wedding Day!Drew is so GREAT. While I was in California he planned the entire weekend for us to go stay in Island Park with NO KIDS!!?! His mom was nice enough to watch all 4 of them for us while we stayed in a great little cabin eating, sleeping and watching TV... did I mention with NO KIDS for OVER 48 HOURS?! We went to Yellowstone on Saturday and did a little people watching and went to the Playmill to see "See How They Run". Everytime we go to the playmill we always leave saying "We should do this every summer" It really is so fun and entertaining. By Sunday we were definately ready to come back to our kids but not sure we were ready for the noise and chaos to follow. I have such a great husband! Happy Anniversary Drew! :)

This weekend!
12 comments:
Wow! What a great husband to plan a great weekend get-away. (With no kids) Congrats on your anniversary.
Congrats! You didn't say how many years it is. Good job Drew I'm impressed!
come over and do mu hair and makeup please
ya look good
oh yeah, and happy anniversary!
Saweeeet! I need one of those vacations! Happy anniversary and I am glad it was great! Miss you already!
You look hot in that picture. Your clothes are cute in Idaho and California, don't worry. :P I am glad you had fun... but not as much fun as WE WILL HAVE WHEN I AM THERE!!! woooooooo... I hope there is a pool there so we can break dance! muahah
Drew looks like a little boy in your wedding picture. How fun for you guys! Kudos for Drew on a great weekend.
Lisa~ Your hubby looks like that guy form dancing with the stars~~~ what is his name?? Oh, Juliann Houghmans brother. Except your hubby looks older then him.
Anyway, you both looked so nice that day. Congrats on your Anniv.
Happy anniversary! What a sweet hubby. 2 days + No kids = uninterrupted sleep! That sounds wonderful!
My brother looks looked like a little boy =0)
Hey, I just posted my anniversary pics too. You should check out the weight gain on that blog. Holy crapola! Anyway, congrats on the anniversary. Wait until you are as old as me and married for as long...it is just the same as always. What am I talking about? I need medication.
You two are so cute! I remember when you were prego with Kensie and Drew was teaching our sunday school class! I will be home in a week so we'll have to get together and go to lunch or something! But then Adam and I leave on the 3rd of Sept. to teach English in China for 4 months! I am excited and scared!
Go Drew and Lisa! Lisa, you look the same(beautiful), Drew, you look a lot older! How was the reunion? My mom keeps telling everyone that I'm coming home for 2 months while Adam's gone to Ranger school, but I really don't think I can.....she really wants me too though! I would love to, but it would cost A LOT! Fill me in on the reunion! Love ya!
Post a Comment