Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SHE'S HOME!!!!

I am very happy to announce that Chayse is home from the hospital! She is doing so well and once again I just have to be grateful for those miserable days in the hospital that we were able to help her lungs develop before she was born! The nurses at EIRMC really are wonderful and made the experience as good as it possibly could be. I don't have any pictures to post, but I will soon. Now the fun begins of having a newborn! HOORAY!

3 comments:

Stacie Hawley said...

HOORAY!! Hooray for the new baby and that she is healthy and homebound!! YEAH! She is so beautiful!! We are so happy for you guys!!

Bon said...

Yeah! Now if only she had her Auntie Bonnie to spoil her rotten and love her to death.....soon!!:)

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

When Bonnie comes home we are coming to meet baby Chayse!!!