Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nothing cuter...




I can't say I have seen anything cuter than this lately!!!!

6 comments:

Bon said...

She looks so chubby- is that for reals? What a cutie!!

Kelsey said...

aaaaahhhh, i just want to kiss her little chubby cheeks off! and look at those pouty lips. She is so cute, I can't handle it. She is serious competition for my first daughter. Dang.

Lisah said...

Her cheeks look chubby but that is it! She has a lot of extra skin around her neck so it makes it look chubbier. She is so cute.

Pearl Girl said...

Hey what a cool surprise to see you on my Blog! Chayse looks so good. It is sure a miracle how these little babies get here. I could stare at Rawlin all day, probably a habit I got from the nice. Is she sleeping at night. Rawlin wants to eat every 2 hours around the clock. I am so flippin tired!

Pearl Girl said...

nice??? that is suposed to say NICU

Rasmussen Family said...

She is so beautiful!! I can't believe how small she is. I am still hanging on to the cold so I am staying away for now. But my gift is waiting by my door when I am ready. My email is emily_indee@yahoo.com. I can't wait to see you!!