
Well it has been an eventful couple of weeks here at our house. On Wednesday the 20th my water broke and our little baby was forced into the world on the 22nd. She is technically 7 weeks early, but weighed a good 5 lbs. 5 oz. and was 18 in long. She is in the NICU and will be there for several weeks. She is sooooo beautiful and really is so sweet. I am very grateful she is doing so well and is as healthy as she is all things considered. I will be going to the hospital everyday and staying with her and then spending the evenings with the other kids at home. It is a crazy life, but somehow we will manage. Enjoy the pictures...
6 comments:
She is so precious! Look at all that hair! I am glad you are doing well! Keep us posted!
Lisa,
She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person. Which will hopefully be soon. I love you so much, and I want you to know I was praying the whole time. Her name fits her perfectly, she is such a little lady already! I miss you, and I love you, and Chayse. You sure do make gorgeous babies sister.
Chayse looks so cute. Keep us updated on how she is doing.
Lisa I can't believe she is here this early! She really is so beautiful... How are you feeling? I'm so glad to hear that she is doing well and wish you and your family health and Happiness!We will keep you in our prayers!
She really is so beautiful Lisa! I know you were prepared for this by the things we spoke about before she came. It is amazing how the spirit can prepare you for something that will take faith! I can't wait to see you soon and help out!
You are always in our prayers- we love you guys!!
oh lisa. I've been thinking about you and Chayse soo much. You must think i'm horrible for not calling but I know things have been so busy and I don't want to be a bother! You are definiately in our prayers. I was ready to get in the car the second we heard you delivered but alas life doesn't cooperate as well as I want. I just wanted you to know I love you:)
Post a Comment