I love this time of year! We have been so very blessed I don't even know where to start. First of all, we are all healthy and happy and that is what matters most. Second, we have a great house that we love and LOVE even more now that I have painted and made it our own. Third, I feel very blessed to have been able to get new-to-me furniture for my front room that I adore and looks like it was made especially for my taste and my room, at a very great price. Everytime we turn around it seems like we are having to buy something new or replacing something old and it never fails that we get an incredible deal that we are SOOOO thankful for. It just reconfirms to me that I do receive blessings from paying a full tithing. Fourth, we are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family that love us and take care of us and help us whenever we need it. Drew's brother helped us SOOOO much by doing the counter tops through out the house, Robbie did our tile for next to nothing price and did an awesome job, Melissa for the couches, Tenille for helping me paint and to Bonnie for giving me such great ideas and listening to me freak out about silly things and for always being my BFF ... there are just too many to list.
Drew and I were talking last night about how things just seem so right in our lives and we see blessing from our Heavenly Father everywhere we turn. I am so very thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and Savior who guide me and teach me and love me everyday no matter what. Drew is such a great husband and father to my kids that I couldn't have asked for anything better. My kids are naughty and crazy but I adore them and take pleasure in being their mother and thank my lucky stars every night for each of their personalities and for what they bring into our home. I do hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with their friends and family and that we can all take time to acknowledge and be thankful for all the blessings we have in our lives.
3 comments:
Your house looks really nice Lisa! It is awesome to think about all the ways the Lord blesses us everyday! I loved Eyering's talk at Conference about that recognizing those blessings. Love ya!
I love the couches!! Everything looks great. Good job!
Love ya
Melissa
AWWWWW....thanks, but I am the one who has blessed to have YOU in my life! Your post was touching and made me cry!! Thanks! Your whole house is amazing! You decorate sooooo good and have done the best job ever!! Love ya Lis
Post a Comment