

For some reason Tate has been lucky enough to receive this new nickname from his Ma-Ma (that is what he calls Drew... HYSTERICAL I KNOW!) Well today Drew took the kids out on the sled again and our little Boots-a-Monkey got so tuckered out he fell asleep on the sled!!!! I got a cute picture of him sleeping and all bundled up looking like that kid off of The Christmas Story. We love him so much and he just makes a person laugh! For all those wondering... I am called just plain Mom by our little Boots.
4 comments:
has gotten so much bigger since your last post. He seems tall- is he? I seriously think he is the cutest stinkin' thing ever!!!!! Pinch him for me!
I just want to pinch Tates cheeks! he is so cute Lee Lee!
So cute! Seneca calls Heath mama too! haha...it's pretty funny :)
Ha ha...your kids do the funniest things! I just love your blog!! Oh...and your mom is so great! She totally saved the day by fixing my disaester of a bridesmaid dress!! Love her too!
Post a Comment