Monday, August 13, 2007

I WANT THAT BOOK

I am very sad about the fact that I have searched high and low for Eclipse - the 3rd book in my series of being infatuated with vampires- If you can imagine every store (all 2 of them) that would sell it in Rexburg are sold out. Hopefully they will be getting more in soon because I can't wait to read it. Bonnie says the loves scenes between Bella and the yummy vampire get much better. Too bad this author is LDS or we'd really get some good reading!!! Oh how I wish Drew were a vampire... heehee!

8 comments:

Stacie Hawley said...

Hey Lisa! This is Nate and Stacie Hawley! It has sure been a long time but it looks like you are doing great! Your little family is so cute! AND...WOW...that red hair is awesome!!! We are so excited to find your blog! You can check ours out at hawleyfamily2002.blogspot.com Have a great day!!

Ashley said...

How jealous are you that I have the book and have finished reading it. I was in California when it came out and the bookstore there had to look up to see where the book was...apparently it wasn't a big deal in San Diego.

Bon said...

hehehehehe.......your blog gave me a good laugh- looks like you will have to go to Idaho FAlls and go to Barnes and Noble- they have a whole new shipment of them- I would call ahead and reserve one!! Missin' you!!

Bonnie

AmyJo said...

Hmmmm....you've intrigued me! I will have to find out what all these vampires are about!

Lisah said...

The books are written by Stephanie Meyer and they are a series of books called Twiglight, New Moon and Eclipse. It is seriously some good reading!!! Check it out...

Stacie Hawley said...

Ok...so you are the second person to blog about these books in two days!! Seriously...I need to go and read these...the only thing that will be weird is that my daughters name is Bella. Ha ha.

Lisah said...

Stacie,

They are such good books! They are written by Stephanie Meyer and they sell them at Deseret or at any other book store. It is good reading! I love the name Bella!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you couldn't ever find it they have it at the campus bookstore.