Monday, August 13, 2007

Big Brother 8

I don't know if many of you know this or not, but I am a huge fan of BIG BROTHER! It is my favorite summer time show and this year is especially JUICY! I actually gave in this year and did some voting of my own online (and I snuck a text message in- good thing Drew doesn't see the cell phone bill ) So for all those of you who are as big a loser as I am... I hope that Dustin goes home this week. HA!

4 comments:

Bon said...

I have never watched it.....but boy do I love juicy! I love the "Hills" hehehehe..........and Real World-bad I know-
love ya
Bon

Lisah said...

Well it appears as if no one watches Big Brother... but in case you were wondering there was a big shake up last night and Dustin got kicked out! YES!

Ashley said...

I don't watch Big Brother...but I did watch So You Think You Can Dance and it was exciting.

Lisah said...

Yes I watched that one also! It's a good thing I have a DVR!