Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lips to Hips

My sisters and I slightly enjoy eating. I think it is safe to say it is what we think about 24/7. We love to decorate also... so we thought in our own fun we'd start a blog together to have an easy way of telling eachother of our latest creations, or sharing recipes etc. We've been having such a good time with it that we decided to share with anyone else who may want to check it out. There is a lot of humor you may not understand, but if you have a ever so slightly sarcastic dirty mind, you will fit right in! :) I love my sisters. With all of my heart.

Check out our blog LIPS TO HIPS @ www.totallytubesocks.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love you too!! This is so much fun, I'm glad we are doing it. We will be famous in no time sista.

Anonymous said...

Thats great, I need some new recipes!