Friday, February 26, 2010




I've been wanting to decorate my new table or at least finish painting the bench I built to go with it, but here is a little sneak peak of the best thing I've ever made. Drew and I had such a good time working out the details and he actually trusted my opinion and ability to get the job done. We love the way it turned out! I absolutely love it because I could make it the BEST SIZE for my kitchen. It isn't too big or too small... it's JUST RIGHT! I;ll tell you what... benches are the only way to go with small kids and kitchen tables. I love it! I'll post some pictures when I get it painted.

I am an avid shopper/seller on craigslist. I knew I could hold out and find a great deal on some chairs to go with my new table.. and boy did I ever!!! Don't be jealous when I tell you for all 4 chairs I spent 30 bucks.... and the table cost about 20... the paint 5 bucks... my time is $FREE.99. So that means I got a brand new kitchen table, awesome new chairs for all around 60 bucks. Incredible... I KNOW! Thank you to Drew for his help, and KNOCK OF WOOD for your inspiring ideas! NEXT UP: girls bed, end tables for my bedroom!

5 comments:

Mike and Bridgett said...

Seriously! Can you come do some stuff at my house? I really, really, really want a picture shelf in my front romm really, really bad! Won't you take pity on the less fortunate and help a girl out? LOVE THE TABLE!!!!!

hmcclintock said...

you are too crafty for words! i love the table!

Idaho Hodges said...

It looks amazing!! You continue to make us all green with envy that you have so much talent. Hmmmmm. ...what do I need???

Bon said...

Love love love it! I love the paint and all the things you did! It is AMAZING!!! Knock off wood is Such a fun site....but shhhhh, don't tell the lady...your table is even BETTER! Seriously you should make and sell these puppies!!

Lori Harris said...

Love it! Love the paint! Great job!