
I shot this mule deer this morning! It only took me one shot at 155 yards! Drew is a great guide- even though I don't remember a word he said. I am pretty sure he was shaking worse than me though! :) It was such a fun fun time and I have now been instructed to write my story down because it is going to be sent in to every hunting magazine there is. AND- my picture will proudly be posted at Sportsmans if you want to check me out! :) LOVE YA DREW!
3 comments:
Whoa! Nice work!!
Only you could look so cute while hunting - ok my my sis-in-law Suzy too - what can I say you are amazing!
What the?!?! Are you kidding me? Mike is never to see or hear of this again do you understand? What are you doing to me?! Now he thinks he should hunt and I should go WITH him! ME?!??? I thought we were friends. And as a friend, I would just like to congratulate you on your hunting skills! You ROCK!
Post a Comment