Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tate's First Day




Tate started preschool today and he was sooo excited. We got him a new back pack and some new shoes and he was READY to go. We LOVE LOVE LOVE his pre school teacher- Mrs. Jill. She is the most amazing woman and I can't wait for Tate to spend the next two years with her!

7 comments:

Idaho Hodges said...

He looks so grown up! I cant believe that he's a pre-schooler. Oh My! So cute!!!

Taylor said...

Way to go Tate! He looks so grown up, I LOVE the hair.

Bon said...

So handsome! He really is getting so big! No fair I don't live closer to see him more often!!

Lori Harris said...

Cute pic of Tate and you. I've heard that Mrs. Jill is the best!!

Mike and Bridgett said...

Wow! Tate is in preschool!?!? What in the what? What are you going to do with just Chayse to make you crazy? Lucky! People are loving my photos!! Great job Lisa! I owe you!!

homegirl said...

Love the little bum bum! He has gotten so big. Cute family pictures too. Your mom was telling me about your awesome cabinets. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind posting a picture for me. I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Did you have to sand them down first?

AmyJo said...

I love his red hair! He is so cute!