
This boy turned 6! Logan is my little man and I just adore him. It is hard to believe he is already 6 because it feels like just yesterday he was born. Here are 6 things I LOVE about Logan:
1. He loves his mama! He is constantly sneaking me hugs when no one is looking. You can't be lovin on your mom when people are looking!! :)
2. He pretends he can't read.
3. He adores his dad and wants to be just like him.
4. He loves Chayse more than life itself and told me just today that "My Tilly (Chayse's nickname) is the most beautiful person he has ever seen!
5. He is easy to love and most people do!
6. He is a very talented wrestler and we LOVE watching him!
Happy Birthday Logan!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan!! What great pictures of him.
My boy does the same thing - You gotta love a momma's boy - at least if you are the momma!
What a handsome kid. That last picture reminds me of Drew. Their smile is the same! He is getting so big Lis! Why can't our "babies" stay babies forever!?
He is so dang handsome!
I love Logan!! He is so funny and full of personality!!
Six, crazy isn't it? I can still remember coming to visit you at the hospital when you had him. When I got to hold him for the first time, Austin did a flip in my tummy!
What a handsome boy he is growing to be!!
Holy cow Lisa! It was so great to get to hear from you! I definitely agree with you. Blogging is so wonderful. Now I get to see your BEAUTIFUL family and catch up on all the wonderful things in your life, like your wii. It's the only gaming system we could get behind as well. What would we do without technology to keep people in touch?!
Post a Comment