





Last weekend I convinced Drew to take me to Utah to see my family! We had a great time! Kyle flew in from Missouri (we missed his family) and my parents and Kelsey came from CA and we went to Garrett's last football game. It was so fun to see everyone and watch Garrett play. He did such a great job and we were really proud of him. I loved getting to spend time with my siblings and all 5 of us were together for the first time in about 4 years! Thanks guys for a great time!
12 comments:
saving the best picture for last I see... nice choice. I miss you already, and next time we will do more, and spend more time together!!! "I will water this flower with my tears!" and "I can put logan in a half nelson!"
It looks like you had a great time with your family! It is always nice to get away for a little bit. We need to keep in touch more. Your little ones are groing up so fast.
Great Pictures! Justin said he hopes Drew doesn't get confused...
HAhahahaha Those family times are so fun.
It's so much fun to spend time with family! I can't believe how grown-up your kids are getting!!
Sounds like a great trip, can I just say the you and your sister are GORGEOUS!!
That is so exciting. Your mom and Kelsey look great. I havent seen them forever.
Looks like a ton of fun! I love a good football game! Your kids' costumes turned out GREAT! Did you have a good Halloween?
I am so glad you got to see them all! It looks like you had fun! I hope you did massive amounts of shopping and thought about me the whole time! HAHAHAHA! Miss ya!
What a fun time, especially that all of your siblings were together. Good times.
I had to come home and find your blog after talking to you at Holly's. This is great- you have blog! You and your sister look so similar! How fun to be together with your family! Are you from Utah originally?
Who is the beast in the first picture?
oh, wait, thats me.
People say my sisters and I look alike, but WOW you and your sister win hands down!!
Post a Comment