Tate's new favorite thing is to GROWL! I thought this was so funny if you don't mind me having to encourage him in the background. He is such a FUNNY boy. We went to dinner the other night and he was sitting at the end of the table in a high chair and when our waitress came to get our order he starting poking her right in the belly. It was such great entertainment. The girl wasn't quite sure what to think of it. It probably didn't help all of us were laughing so hard. We sure love our Tate!
5 comments:
this is soooo cute!!! what a crazy little cutler.
so cute and fun! I love the head shaking too!
I thought I left a comment, but realized I hadn't! Sorry! HE is so cute. Beau watched it like ten times!! I got a good laugh! Love ya!
He is so cute! I hope your new one gets your red hair also :)
Ok so I am still waiting for your new post!! HAHAHA!!!!
Post a Comment