Please help with some great ideas for Halloween Costumes for Drew and Me to wear to a costume party. I am not having much luck with any ideas other than Kelseys bright one... poop and a shovel!
Lisa you can go as Gigantic dice! Just decorate two big boxes with white material, black dots and hook them together!!! Some girls did it at our bunko and I thought it was really cute and easy! Ask Bonnie, she saw them.
NO! It isn't stalking! We are going dressed in an 80's theme. Drew actually is going to look like the guy from Miami Vice.... I got him a mullet wig and everything! Be waiting for pictures!
11 comments:
Come on I think the scooby do one is good- Shaggy and Velma or Daphne! hahaha
Bonnie
If I didn't look like a pot belly pig right now I might be able to pull Daphne off. You are the more beautiful candidate for that one Bon!
thanks for making me look like a complete WEIRDO!!! You could have said my suggestion of a flower and a bee!
Okay good point! You aren't weird Kelso... it was a good idea!
Um...you could wrap yourselves in tinfoil...and go as left overs...ha ha!
What about Bella and Edward- hahahaha? That would be fun
Bon
bella and edward....awwww. :) You could go as... a bride and groom? go as your children.
We're going as Lucy and Ricky... soo maybe you can be that?
Lisa you can go as Gigantic dice! Just decorate two big boxes with white material, black dots and hook them together!!! Some girls did it at our bunko and I thought it was really cute and easy! Ask Bonnie, she saw them.
did you decide? i find myself checking back every once in a while to see if you decided. is that stalkerish? :)
NO! It isn't stalking! We are going dressed in an 80's theme. Drew actually is going to look like the guy from Miami Vice.... I got him a mullet wig and everything! Be waiting for pictures!
Post a Comment