Last night we decided to make some smores and the kids had a blast. Tate was loving the fire but just wouldn't stop saying HOT! It was so fun. The kids love being outside, especially when Dad will jump them so high on the trampoline! Our neighbors 2 doors down have a projector and they watch movies on the side of their house so the kids went down there last night and watched Ice Age just like they were at the movies. It looked so fun and they had a blast. We love having such a big backyard that we have room for all our toys and the fire pit. It is our favorite thing... roasting hot dogs and marshmallows!
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Beau and I have actually been talking about getting a projector- I think it would come in so handy for the kids and for us having friends over!:) Looks like a blast! It looks like it has cooled down there- we are still waiting for that!:)
Love ya
Bon
I wish we had a fire pit! I wish we had cool weather so I wanted to use a firepit! Looks like you guys are having fun!
how fun! sounds like summer is still happening in idaho- i wish we had a fire pit too. lucky ducks.
Oh to have a big backyard...oh to have a backyard at all...girl you got it going on! Ha ha! Someday someday...I just keep telling myself that! So fun...smores and a campfire! I love it!
Post a Comment